Upper School English | Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart | TX
This English teacher will be a committed Sacred Heart educator teaching 10th grade. He or she will teach a range of texts from British Literature such as Beowulf, Macbeth, and Paradise Lost and a wide variety of poetry from the 16th to the 21st century.
Date Posted: 04/16/2019Date Accepting Applications Through: 06/30/2019Job Title: Upper School EnglishFull or Part Time: Full Time
Full Position Description:
How to Apply:
- Plan, organize, and lead activities designed to promote academic, social, and emotional development in a supportive and engaging learning environment
- Create an emotionally responsive, caring, positive, and accepting environment supportive of the individual development of each child and family
- Supervise children and ensure a safe and loving environment including the ability to monitor and respond to events going on at all times in the classroom, outdoor play areas, and other areas of the campus.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students varying needs and interests
- Attend staff meetings, serve on committees as required, seek and attend professional development opportunities
- Evaluate each students growth and performance
- Provide constructive feedback to parents
- Prepare and distribute report cards online
Apply OnlineLink to Full Description: https://www.duchesne.org/about/job-opportunities