Registrar/Database Manager | The Regis School of the Sacred Heart | TX
As a Sacred Heart Educator, the Registrar/Database Manager is committed to promoting an environment that is established and in accordance with the Goals and Criteria of the Sacred Heart mission. The Registrar/Database Manger is responsible for keeping all school data processes running efficiently in support of the daily operations of the school. The manager has knowledge of the systems and databases utilized by the school and functions as an expert in understanding, summarizing important and confidential information. She/he organizes data relationships, can pull together data from multiple sources to produce meaningful and well-organized reports. The Registrar/Database Manager is a collaborator with the Directors of Admissions and Advancement to study trends and interest in the school. She/he reports to the Assistant Head of School and the Head of School.
Date Posted: September 17, 2018Date Accepting Applications Through: November 1, 2018Job Title: Registrar/Database ManagerFull or Part Time: Full Time
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to be a patient problem solver who thinks and reacts quickly, can multi-task and prioritize.
- Attention to detail, initiative, flexibility, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in an environment with adults and children.
- Detail-oriented, professional and approachable with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to interact with parents, staff, and children.
- Can work in a dynamic environment and balance detailed work with the need to think and work strategically.
- Implement all benchmark dates for reporting and recording grades and student interim reports.
- Provide resources needed to faculty and staff when reporting grades and attendance records
- Input data into Senior Systems database for daily master class schedules
- Assist Advancement staff in the collecting and coordination of gifts for the purpose of keeping accurate historical databases and records of giving.
- Produce letters of gift acknowledgement in coordination with Advancement and Finance team
- Direct and maintain accurate records around faculty/staff files, certification, Virtus training, and archdiocesan guidelines
- Coordinate the professional development plans of faculty/staff scheduling registration and travel arrangements.
- Maintain confidentiality thus respecting the rights of students, colleagues, parents, and school community
- This is a year-round position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Senior Systems preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a school
- Knowledge of and proficiency with utilizing technology
- CPR certification/Virtus training
How to Apply: Interested candidates must submit a letter of interest, current resume, and three references to Mrs. Diana Burkhart via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to Full Description: https://www.theregisschool.org/discover/employment