Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart | Bethesda, MD | Marketing and Communications Creative Content Manager
Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart (Bethesda, MD)
Marketing and Communications Creative Content Manager
Stone Ridge is seeking a Creative Content Manager to begin work ASAP.
Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart, a member of the international Network of Sacred Heart Schools, is a Catholic, independent college preparatory school for girls, Grades 1-12, with a co-educational Early Childhood Program, Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten in Bethesda, Maryland. With over 700 students, and rooted in the Goals & Criteria of Sacred Heart education, Stone Ridge inspires young women to lead and serve, through lives of purpose that integrate faith, intellect, community, social action, and personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom.
Date Posted: 03/15/21
Date Accepting Applications Through: May 15, 2021
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Creative Content Manager
Full or Part Time: Full Time
School Name: MD - Stone Ridge School of the Sacred HeartThe Creative Content Manager will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to produce effective promotional materials (Head of School and Division offices, Admissions, Advancement, Athletics, etc.);
- Writing, producing, and managing content for the integrated online presence on website and social media platforms;
- Assisting in email marketing campaigns for Offices of Enrollment Management and Institutional Advancement;
- Capturing video/photo content as needed (basic comfort in using iPhone camera)
- Assisting in the creation of presentations for Stone Ridge stakeholders (parents, donors, alumnae);
- Developing a comprehensive publications calendar (concept, design, content, editorial, and production for paper and electronic communications) that reaches and influences the School’s target audiences;
- Maintaining deadlines for this comprehensive calendar;
- Overseeing school market trends
- Building and cultivating relationships with faculty, staff, students, and staff while encouraging all constituents to share community-made marketing content
- Collaborating with colleagues, especially with members of the Admissions and Advancement teams
The ideal candidate
holds a bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing/Communications, or a related field and two-three years of Marketing/Communications experience. S/he possesses strong written, editorial, and oral communication skills. S/he has a demonstrated track record for collaboration, organization and efficiency, and the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines. S/he is naturally thorough and precise with a strong attention to detail. S/he is committed to mission-driven organizations. S/he has a demonstrated ability to authentically capture and amplify a wide range of voices and embody a commitment to institutional diversity, equity, and inclusion. S/he has a nuanced understanding of social media best practices and a keen eye for developing cultural trends.
Experience in Catholic and/or independent schools is preferred but not required. This position is a 12-month position. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Applicants of diverse, underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should complete the application online, www.stoneridgeschool.org/employment
. As part of the online application, please upload a resume, list of references, and cover letter addressed to Ms. Courtney Perna, Human Resources Manager, all in PDF format. Additionally, candidates are required to submit samples of relevant communications work.How to Apply