Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart | Princeton, NJ | Director of Enrollment
Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart, an independent Sacred Heart School for boys in Kindergarten through Grade 8, seeks a full-time Director of Enrollment Management to begin work on July 1, 2022.
Rooted in the more than 200-year tradition of the Society of the Sacred Heart, the mission of Princeton Academy is to develop young men with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. Princeton Academy has established itself as an outstanding school for boys that educates the whole child: intellectual, spiritual, moral, social, emotional, and physical. Princeton Academy seeks candidates who believe in the mission of the school.
Position Title: Director of Enrollment Management
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports To: Head of School
Start Date: July 1, 2022
Position Purpose: The Director of Enrollment Management oversees and directs the admission and enrollment program to achieve the school’s enrollment goals in support of the school’s mission and vision.
- Develops admission criteria and goals for approval by the Head of School.
- Directs the development of written materials and other media that support admission goals and promote the school.
- Develops and implements an admission and enrollment process and calendar that supports the school’s mission and admission/enrollment goals.
- Oversees student and parent school visitations, tours and other admission activities.
- Meets with parents individually and/or in groups to provide information, answer questions and secure the admission of qualified students.
- Coordinates the staffing of employees, students and volunteers for admission events.
- Cultivates and maintains effective relations within the community at large; (i.e.) targeted feeder schools, community organizations, churches, etc.
- Oversees and directs the Parent Admission Ambassador (PAA) and Parent of Alumni Admission Ambassador programs (PoAAA).
- Leads and coordinates the Admission and Retention Committees for the school.
- Prepares the admission department budget and operates the department with budgetary guidelines, including the budgeting and expenditures for marketing material and advertisements.
- Works in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Communications on all aspects of admission advertising and marketing, including social media, print, and digital marketing.
- Maintains admission and enrollment statistics and provides status and achievement reports to administrators and/or board members as directed.
- Manage the office CRM technology and admission database.
- Oversees International Student Admission and immigration registration through SEVIS.
- Oversees on the Affordability Committee and Coordinates Individualized Affordable Tuition (IAT) awards with the Business Office.
- Serves on the School Leadership Team (SLT) and as such is responsible for playing an integral role in the leadership of related aspects of the current Strategic Plan: Epic Vision: Soaring with Heart.
- Serves on the Princeton Academy Advancement Team.
- There are additional opportunities for leadership and engagement based upon the candidate’s interests and skills.
- An energized visionary who can put strategic thinking into action and is willing to do the work necessary to get the job done well with excellence and professionalism
- A leader and a team player with innovative enrollment management ideas
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Socially conscious and wants to make a difference in the world
- Sense of humor, energetic, optimistic, gregarious
- Effective communicator, orally and in writing
- Collaborative, creative and flexible
- Warm, accessible, approachable and values relationships and the building of community
- Passionate, enthusiastic and joyful
- Eager to grow professionally, significantly contribute to the life of the school, and be inspired to work in a culturally and ethnically diverse school community, committed to the imperatives of justice, equity, diversity and inclusion
- A strong belief in the mission and vision of Princeton Academy, the Sacred Heart Goals and Criteria, and Princeton Academy’s Learning Principles for Boys
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred)
- A minimum of five years of demonstrated excellence in independent school enrollment management work or equivalent / transferable experience
- Financial acumen and an understanding of budgeting based on enrollment and financial aid
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Please send resume, cover letter, statement of educational philosophy, and list of references to Head of School Rik Dugan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.